Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress and PTSD is now available on-line and on Amazon.com.
The First Comprehensive Book on Healing Anxiety with Tibetan Medicine
In this extraordinary book, you will discover how Tibetan Medicine can conquer anxiety. Millions of people suffer from anxiety and depression every year. When anxiety and stress take over, Tibetan Medicine offers tools to treat these conditions with outstanding results. Here, for the first time, Dr. Mary Ryan clearly illustrates the benefits of this ancient healing practice.
Dr. Mary Ryan tells the case histories of individuals afflicted with anxiety while studying with Dr. Dadhon Jamling, the first female Personal Physician to His Holiness the Dalai Lama, in Dharamsala, India. These first-person accounts center around the life-force energy, called rLung. In this book, you will learn what rLung is, how to identify it, when it becomes imbalanced, and how to relieve it effectively. Discover the Tibetan Buddhist medical way to alleviate anxiety and gain insight with ancient tools that will help you remain calm throughout your life.
- Learn how Tibetan Medicine helps you to know yourself and your constitution, giving you simple healing techniques that put your life back in balance.
- Discover your unique constitution and heal yourself with foods that cater to your exact dietary needs, including recipes, herbs, and aromatherapy.
- For the first time in English, Dr. Ryan reveals ancient Tibetan Healing Exercises for balancing the mind, body, and heart.
- Practice Tibetan meditations that are scientifically proven to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Learn what rLung Imbalance is and how to heal it with ancient Tibetan healing exercises, massage, and moxibustion. Bring effective, holistic practices into your life to help you to stay in balance and soothe your mind.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings in /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-content/themes/layerswp/core/helpers/post.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-content/themes/layerswp/partials/content-single.php(79): layers_post_meta(170) #1 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-includes/template.php(686): require('/homepages/39/d...') #2 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-includes/template.php(643): load_template('/homepages/39/d...', false) #3 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-includes/general-template.php(167): locate_template(Array, true, false) #4 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-content/themes/layerswp/single.php(20): get_template_part('partials/conten...', 'single') #5 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/homepages/39/d...') #6 /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/homepages/39/d in /homepages/39/d291757333/htdocs/bornperfectink/wp-content/themes/layerswp/core/helpers/post.php on line 62